Stranded after his ship is destroyed in deep space, Harrison, a lowly maintenance worker and our hero, must struggle to find his way home...
LOST ORBIT centers around the exploration of space. Players take control of a lone astronaut (Harrison) who sets off on a dangerous journey to rejoin his civilization, armed with only an improvised set of equipment and a relentless spirit. Without the help of his ship, Harrison will need to use the gravitational forces of planets to navigate and propel himself through space.
Set in a world rich with comedy and tragedy, LOST ORBIT is a game filled with risk, loneliness, wonder, and death.
• Explore 40 levels set across 4 unique solar systems on your perilous journey home.
• Each level features a detailed ranking system and time trial mode.
• Choose and upgrade your set of abilities to customize Harrison as you see fit through a light RPG system.
• Boost, swim, bounce, leap and teleport your way through a myriad of obstacles.
• Simple and intuitive controls make the game easy to pick up, yet surprisingly deep.
• Balanced between tense technical moments and cathartic graceful flight, LOST ORBIT is a game that is instantly immersive and satisfying to play.
• Die alone in space; where no one will know of your struggle.