Complete the following achievements to unlock Xbox Live Gamerscore points.
That's Gonna Leave A Mark 20 points: Powerbomb an opponent on top of a steel step in any match type.
Possession is 9/10 Of The Law 20 points: Steal your opponent's taunt 3 times in any One on One match.
Put'em In A Body Bag 20 points: Turn your opponent's entire limb damage meter red in any match type.
I'd Like To Thank The Academy 20 points: Defeat a Powerhouse Superstar with the Possum Pin in any match type.
You've Got A Bit Of Red On You 20 points: Get busted open by your opponent on legend difficulty in any match type and win.
Who Says Originality Is Dead 20 points: Create an original CAS, ring entrance and created Championship.
King Of The Mountain 20 points: Place first in every type of tournament in Tournament mode.
If It Bleeds... 20 points: Bloody every ECW Superstar on the roster.
Submission-Sensei 50 points: Win a Normal Submission match without having your Struggle Submission hold broken once.
Stop Yapping And Fight 20 points: Argue with the referee 4 times in a match and win.
That's One For The Record Books 20 points: Eliminate 20 opponents in a 30-Man Royal Rumble.
Now That's Hardcore 20 points: Bloody and defeat a Hardcore Superstar on legend difficulty in an ECW Extreme Rules match and win.
The Best There Was... 20 points: Win a 20-minute Ironman match on legend difficulty without surrendering a point to your opponent.
A Fighting Champion 75 points: In ranked online matches, defend a CAC title 5 times against 5 different players within 24 hours.
Gold Digger 70 points: Win a Created Championship 10 times in ranked online matches.
On Fire 75 points: Win 30 consecutive ranked online matches.
Escape Artist 20 points: Wiggle free from every Ultimate Control Grapple at least once.
Double Undertaker glitch:
HHH's and HBK's DX costumes
Kelly Kelly's bonus costume
Increase Your Fame:
Bret Hart: Defeat Bret Hart in Hall Of Fame Direct Challenge mode as Shawn Michaels 210,000.
In The Table:
2. Make one of them clean and one of them dirty, Shawn Micheals is probably the better choice as a clean superstar.
3. Give one of them the WWE championship, and the other intercontiental
4. Turn injuries off, and put it on legend difficulty. Put the card so it is on Re-Run
5. Buy the storyline writers which have "undisputed champion", and "legend killer". Make a rivalry by one of these two, and make it for a PPV over 13 weeks away
6. For RAW, have 5 big events. My 5 were:
7. for the first few weeks have your day activites go Monday: RAW
8. When both of the Fan Heat for Mysterio and Fan Favouite for Michaels reach 100, do:
9. At PPV's I set my matches like this:
10. you usually get off to a slow start, but I won it two weeks after the Royal Rumble. Unforgiven is the biggest bollard, as I only got 2 stars, because you only get two matches and an elimination chamber, but you dont have enough for an elimination chamber.
December 19, 2007 - 5:57am