The first patch for Rainbow Six Vegas has been released.
Changes in v1.01:
- Supports the Xbox 360 controller
- Various rare single player ingame crashes have been fixed
- Better support the use of alt-tab while in game
- Reduced the memory consumption of the game
- Multiplayer difficulty level is now accurate and can be selected accordingly
- Player will now get a kill attributed to his kill list when defender or terrorist dies of damage over time ( incendiary grenade )
- Improved quick search and custom search utility for all game modes
- Improve the chat system to ensure chat box is not always visible
- Enabled changing display resolution of the game
- Corrected some localisation issues to display correct message in correct language for various menus
- Display navigational information correctly while in observer mode
- Corrected some menu interface display error
- Respawning while in chat menu will not cause chat window to overlap the game window
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six makes its next-generation hardware debut in the most dramatic installment of the renowned first-person shooter
franchise to date.
Rainbow operatives take to the chaotic streets of Las Vegas as an escalating terrorist siege in "Sin City" threatens to take world
terrorism to new, uncontrollable heights. The future of global security hangs in the balance as you battle to defend classic Vegas
locations and environments like Fremont Street, the Strip, and casinos.
Experience Las Vegas like never before - through revolutionary next-generation technology as you work against the clock to keep one of the world's most recognizable cities from utter devastation.