The stakes are high when the world's most elite counter-terrorism unit enters Las Vegas, where over 36.7 million men, women and
children visit each year. "Sin City," the home of the famous Las Vegas Strip, flashy hotels, high-rolling casinos and world-famous
celebrities, becomes the setting for a terrorist threat of global proportions. What happens when one of the world's most famous cities
is held hostage by terrorists?
Patch 1.03 Notes:
- Enabled PunkBuster support.
- Fixed the game session creation bug (network failed to initialize) when using HTTP proxies (like Norton Personal Firewall) by using
a different destination port.
- Fixed a dedicated LAN crash.
- Fixed the server listing that was capped.
- Fixed a bug that prevented picking up weapons when taking a dropped weapon from somebody who was in zoom mode when killed.
- Fixed the secondary console that was assigned to the quote character by default.
- Fixed the radar jammer sound that stays even after death.
- Fixed the floating C4 explosive and motion sensor floating when put on breakable items.
- Fixed the menu problem when mapping the [End] key.
- Fixed the chat so that it does not trigger actions when typing.
- Fixed a problem after picking-up a weapon on the ground equipped with laser beam.
- Fixed the canister that resets in Retrieval when the carrier is killed while taking cover.
- Fixed a Retrieval mode bug that caused a 2nd match from having no reachable canister.
- Fixed a bug that caused the user to lose his weapon without picking-up the one on the ground.
- Fixed some incorrect mapping messages.
- Added a check to warn the user if an instance of the game is already running.