dtp entertainment AG has released a playable demo of Drakensang: The Dark Eye, allowing you to try out this PC adaptation of Germany's most popular pen & paper RPG. Developed by Radon Labs, Drakensang: The Dark Eye will be published in Q4 2008, under the ANACONDA label.
Drakensang brings back epic party-based RPG gameplay in a breathtakingly detailed world, based on one of the world's biggest pen & paper franchises. With incredible eye for detail, the world of Aventuria comes alive on the PC in state-of-the-art 3D graphics that bring to life the epic vistas and stunning variety of this one-of-a-kind fantasy world.
Drakensang: The Dark Eye is the first PC adaptation of Germany's most popular and long-standing pen & paper RPG franchise in 10 years. In the last twenty years a thriving community of millions has grown, as the fantasy universe of Aventuria has been expanded in books, board and computer games.
• party-based single-player RPG
• extensive terrain
• talent-based dialogue system
• strategic real-time combat
• faithful adaptation of an epic fantasy
• varied, flexible magic system
• Nebula 3 Engine
• full Shader 2.0 and 3.0 support
• realistic physics
• living artificial intelligence
• hitzone-based combat system
• motion-captured animations