Matrix Games and Slitherine Strategies' have announced that their new turn-based empire-building and ancient battles game, Gates of Troy, has a new demo available.
The new demo gives you three campaigns to play, along with three tutorial missions, and over 100 turns to experience them. This is over three times the content of the original Gates of Troy demo and will help show off the depth of the game. Enjoy battles, empire and city building, and historical accuracy in a turn based title that includes 3D tactical battles.
In Gates of Troy you will lead your nation to victory in the ancient world's greatest battles. Capture romance and adventure as you work your way to the far off shores of Troy. Control a vast empire and fight epic battles in full 3D. With 6 new campaigns and 19 new heroes to come to your aid it will take all the planning in the world to build your cities and burn the enemy's. Ancient Greece is in your hands in Gates of Troy!
The full version of Gates of Troy is available through the Matrix Games Online Store, follow download tab above, for a special offer price of USD 19.99 or equivalent.
The Full Version Features:
- The Trojan Wars
- The pass of Thermopylae
- Greek Colonization
- Pre-Historic Greece
- The Ionian Revolt
- Grand Campaign with Rome & Persia
- Full 3D battles with battle setup, formations and free zoom and rotation during battle execution (Optional 2D for slower machines)
- Land and Naval warfare, including Naval Invasions, Sieges and Assaults
- City and Empire management
- Vassalization of foreign nations through diplomacy
- Diplomacy and Trade (Improved)
- Research and Construction
- Auto Resolution of Battles (Improved)
- Mission objectives, Historic Events and Capital Cities
- Extra mod features