Fuse (the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator) was originally, and somewhat unsurprisingly, a ZX Spectrum emulator for Unix. However, it has now also been ported to Mac OS X, which may or may not count as a Unix variant depending on your advocacy position. It has also been ported to Windows, the Wii, AmigaOS and MorphOS, which are definitely not Unix variants.
What’s new in v1.3.0:
- Recreated ZX Spectrum Bluetooth keyboard support;
- Reset the emulated machine when auto-loading TRD/SCL disks;
- Update the +3e ROMs to v1.43;
- WidgetUI: Add an About Fuse dialog with less cluttered text;
- Print a summary of enabled features when building Fuse;
- Various minor bugfixes