Fuse (the Free Unix Spectrum Emulator) was originally, and somewhat unsurprisingly, a ZX Spectrum emulator for Unix. However, it has now also been ported to Mac OS X, which may or may not count as a Unix variant depending on your advocacy position. It has also been ported to Windows, the Wii, AmigaOS and MorphOS, which are definitely not Unix variants.
What’s new in v1.3.5:
- Disable tape traps when playing/recording RZX files;
- WidgetUI: Fix memory leak in file selector;
- Silently skip PLTT blocks in SZX snapshots;
- Validate "used bits in last byte" field in TZX tapes;
- Fix the load of PZX tapes with malformed strings.