Kega is a Sega Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive and SegaCD/MegaCD emulator for Win9x/ME/2000/XP by Steve Snake
What's new ?
* Fixed SegaCD Graphics Dot Conversion (Stupid typo) - thanks Gerrie for spotting the
* Temporary fix for graphics corruption in Willy Beamish - thanks Stef for the tip.
* Seperate BRM files for SegaCD USA/JAP/EUR modes when in "Single" mode.
* Added many more Keyboard Shortcuts.
* PSG emulation rewritten.
* YM SuperHQ renamed to SuperHQ - it now affects the PSG too, high pitched PSG notes
will sound a lot cleaner.
* Added WAV Logging.
* "Idle" bug fixed. Kega now *WILL* go completely idle when it is minimised.
* Game Genie support added. Currently works for Genesis/MegaDrive only.
* Added a "Patch" folder setting to the Genesis/MegaDrive config for Game Genie PAT
* Fixed bugs relating to "ghosted" images in various circumstances.
* BIG Rewrite to various "behind the scenes" parts, should solve problems with saving
and loading of SRM/BRM etc. files.
* Minor update to the Z80 core.
* Minor update to the Genecyst Save State stuff (in line with Stef)
* Added MasterSystem / GameGear support :o)
* Added Config for SMS/GG.
* Many other little bug fixes / compatibility issues that I've now forgotten about ;-)
Hmm... maybe I should start documenting everything I do.... ;-)