Play your PSP games in HD!
PPSSPP can run your PSP games on your PC in full HD resolution, and play them on Android too. It can even upscale textures that would otherwise be too blurry as they were made for the small screen of the original PSP.
What’s new in PPSSPP 1.7:
PPSSPP 1.7 has a large number of compatibility and bugfixes, and if you've previously had problems with crashes or instability, hopefully you will see a big improvement.
The Android release will be rolled out slowly over the next week to catch bugs. If you want to get it early, the APK is available.
• Fix for insta-crash on Galaxy Note 9, some Xiaomi devices, and the new nVidia Shield (#11441)
• Vertex range culling on most platforms, fixes DTM: Race Driver and similar (#11393)
• Major speed boost in some Gundam and Earth Defense Force games (#10973)
• Fix for issues with post processing shaders in GL 3+ (#11182)
• Fixes to sound output switching on Windows (WASAPI) (#11438)
• Detects DirectInput devices when running (#11461)
• Simple Discord integration (#11307)
• New debugging APIs (#10909)
• Task switching made a lot more robust (fixes GPD XD problems) (#11447)
• Texture decoding optimizations (#11350)
• Tons and tons of miscellaneous bugfixes and compatibility fixes