SharpBoy is a new Nintendo Game Boy and Game Boy Color emulator for windows by the talented Zelda hacker xdaniel written in C# using OpenTK.
• Switched rendering from using SlimDX to OpenTK, SlimDX Runtimes no longer needed; video filtering now selectable
• GBC DMA copy operations improved, fixes certain DMA transfers spanning different areas of memory
• Improved support for "undocumented" I/O registers, Demotronic Demo no longer detects the emulator and now runs with some glitches
• Above change, coupled with improved graphics emulation, also fixed colorization of monochrome games via the CGB bootstrap ROM
• Preliminary MBC emulation for Pocket Camera / Game Boy Camera; no actual camera support
• Frame skipping and speed-up functionality implemented
• ROMs can now be loaded from ZIP archives (using the DotNetZip library); recent ROM history added to menu.