sixtyforce is an emulator that runs Nintendo 64 games. It does this by dynamically translating the code that a Nintendo 64 uses into something your Mac understands. Nearly every part of a Nintendo 64 has been painstakingly recreated entirely out of software to pull off such an amazing feat.
- Support for Intel 64 bits.
- The code is signed for Mountain Lion.
- Update to use APIs modern as possible.
- The USB controllers can now be connected and disconnected when Sistyforce is running.
- Added default settings for multiple controllers.
- Improved reliability sauvgardes state.
- Fixed a bug that caused the left and right audio channels were reversed.
- Various fixes.
- Generating code 64-bit addressing.
- Fixed bugs in the kernel emulation.
- Fixed bugs with interrupts unmasked.
- Updated to use modern memory protection.
- Improved startup.
- Conversion faster textures.
- Improved restoration and registration status.
- Fixed problems of color combiner.
- Fixed clipping issues.
- Fixed the sky in GoldenEye.
- Support basic Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- Start the implementation of the buffer in real time.
- Remove obsolete preferences.
Sixtyforce v1.0.2 Changelog:
What's new in this version of sixtyforce:
- Added automatic cursor hiding while the emulator is running.
- Added larger file icons.
- Improved support for Japanese cartridges.
- Fixed several bugs with UI calls happening outside the main thread.
- Fixed a memory leak when the FPS counter is displayed.
- Fixed a possible crash with the preferences window.
- Replaced a number of deprecated APIs with modern equivalents.
- Removed support for 32-bit versions of Max OS X.
What's new in this version of SFGL:
- Added YUV texture conversion.
- Fixed a bug with texture rectangles using the wrong size texture.
- Fixed a bug where textures could be released from the cache while they were still in use.
- Fixed a bug with textures not fully loading.
- Fixed several bugs that cause corrupted textures.
- Fixed several texture conversion bugs.
- Fixed several bugs that prevented framebuffers from being properly written to memory.
- Fixed many bugs with sprites and sprite background drawing.
- Fixed a memory leak with glBufferData.