This patch for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 fixes several exploits and bugs,
improves balance, adds a community news viewer, and more.
• Added a smoke flare delay when using the Magnetic Singularity support power.
• The IFV base defense is now more vulnerable to cannon damage.
• If a King Oni uses his bull rush secondary ability while shrunk by a
Cryocopter's S.H.R.I.N.K. ray, the King Oni will now explode on impact.
• In multiplayer matches, Allied and Soviet players may now dock their aircraft
at any friendly airfield, regardless of faction, to refuel and reload.
User Interface Enhancements
• Added the ability for hosts to select a random tournament map when playing in
a custom match with 2 or 4 players. Players will see the Random Map option on
the Map Selection list.
• Added a community news window that is displayed on game launch. This window
can be disabled by selecting "Do Not Show Again" on the news window.
• Added a Spanish multiplayer lobby.
• Units will no longer occasionally animate incorrectly when crossing a
• The Striker VX and King Oni now correctly animate when powered down by an EMP
• Fixed an exploit that allowed players to create health, money, or veterancy
• Fixed a crash caused by saving while a Magnetic Singularity was active on the
• Added additional Mod support to Red Alert 3. <-- this is in preparation for
our official Mod SDK release. We are currently working on polishing the SDK, I
will inform you with specifics when I have them regarding the release.
• Updated the credits.