Second patch release for Crysis.
Patch 2 Changelog:
Optimizations and Stability
* Corrected a number of memory leaks with FSAA modes.
* Optimized Object Motion Blur for DX10 Very High Spec
* Destroying objects will now properly remove their decals from the world under DX10.
* Fixed a number of memory leaks with some procedural vegetation and destroyable objects physicalization.
* Fixed issue in windowed mode where the map or weapon attachment UI cursor can leave the game window.
* Fixed potential server exploit that could cause servers to crash
* Fixed crash with AI triangulation in the editor
* Added new effects for vehicle shattering after being frozen
* Player movement will now be cancelled if the player is shooting while moving in prone mode.
* Fixed issue where player will exit VTOL from closed rear hatch irrespective of seat.
* Continuously firing the VTOL machine gun in 3rd person mode no longer causes the VTOL to descend.
* Fixed an issue where vehicle 3rd person camera could break when switching the player ?ControlledTurret? flag while using the gun.
* Fixed identical swimming sounds being used on surface, underwater and swimming in different directions.
* Frogs will no longer block the player?s view after being picked up
* Fixed an issue where in unarmed mode, the character's arms will suddenly reappear and disappear when picking up and dropping an object.
* Fixed health recharge rate when computing drowning damage.
* If climbing a ladder while cloaked, energy no longer depletes at the same rate as if player were standing still.
* Mouse cursor will no longer be permanently removed on attaching gamepad.
* Fixed issue where resetting gamepad control with Default button doesn't enable Force Feedback.
* Fixed issue where the Clear All and Back Keys do not function properly when creating a profile on the gamepad.
* Fixed the "Back" key in the on-screen keypad not deleting the first character in the keypad text box.
* Fixed the "Clear All" key not functioning for text input in the on-screen Keypad.
* Waterfalls can now be viewed from underwater.
* Virtual keyboard now functions correctly when a game pad is connected
* Fixed an issue where users can lose the ability to look around with the Right Stick.
* Player no longer continues to move forward when prone on roof of bunker after letting go of button.
* Mouse cursor now hidden when virtual keyboard is enabled
* Fixed an issue where key bindings were not saved until the player resumed the game
* Fixed a number of chainlink fences/barbwire that could not be shot through.
* Fixed a broken LOD1 on electricity pylon object
* Fixed player receiving damage from ragdolls.
* Decoupled basic speed-mode movement speed from current suit energy level. Sprinting still takes up energy.
* Fixed bolting/pumping sound not playing when firing shotgun, precision rifle and gauss rifle in scope view.
* Fixed issue with vehicle mounted MOAR reload sound being audible for all players.
* Added mouse wheel scrolling support for server browser
* Added ?overfreezing? sounds to handheld and vehicle mounted MOAR/MOAC
* C4 will now stick to doors correctly
* C4 can no longer stick to the surface of water
* Fixed an issue where the player could shorten the shot duration of the MOAR near the edges of a map.
* Fixed an issue when using dual handguns and switching to 3rd person view, a pair of arms will remain when running devmode or in editor
* Fixed an issue where the player could force firing after reloading if player clicks and keeps pressing fire button while reloading.
* Explosive charges no longer clip through the top of the NK tanks located in the munitions dump in mission tank.
* The ice beam animation from the moar gun no longer clips through the walls of tunnels.
* Grenade Launcher projectile is no longer invisible.
* When freezing a dual-SOCOM player, the second pistol will now be properly frozen.
* Freezing a player that is shooting a MOAR will now properly stop the MOAR's beam.
* Nano-Disruptor grenade will no longer disrupt the revive invulnerability effect.
* Fixed claymore/mine limit not being applied properly.
* Added an empty landmine animation.
* Players are no longer revealed to enemy on enemy minimap when using silencers on weapons unless they are within 5 meters of another player.
* When prone with a sniper rifle, the attachments menu should no longer be cut off.
* Fixed issue where dual wielding SOCOMs the pistol equipped in main hand doesnt automatically reload if weapon switched whilst empty.
* The crosshair for the TAC no longer disappears after the player zooms in and out of ironsight mode.
* Added missing animations for FY71 and SMG when holding an enemy and using the melee attack.
* Fixed issue when the player dropped last picked up SOCOM, even if that is the pistol with the most ammo.
* Scaled grenade launcher projectile for better visibility.
* Added smoke trail to grenade launcher shell for better visibility.
* Adjusted odd looking random rotation values for grenade launcher projectile
* Adjusted explosion radius of grenade launcher to be more efficient vs players
* Decreased air speed of grenade launcher projectile for better readability.
* Reduced initial visibility time of grenade launcher shell very slightly
* Improved the behavior of guided rockets, when aiming through player collision proxies. This should reduce instances of rockets flicking away from targets occasionally.
* Improved the HUD Grenade Indicator - Players will now be able to track one enemy and one friendly grenade. Enemy grenades show up as red, friendly as blue.
* Fixed a number of issues where the grenade indicator was not showing up on multiplayer clients.
* Added new grenade indicator icon.
* Improved the behavior of the Repair Kit, when repairing rotating turrets.
* Update singularity explosion effect.
* Fixed an issue with some weapon effects that would cause explosions not to be rendered.
* Moved assault scope further away from the camera to allow for a better peripheral view while zoomed
* Added first person view limits for helicopter, VTOL and APC rear seats.
* Fixed an issue with incorrect "friendly fire" icon in multiplayer VTOLs
* Helicopter wind effect no longer plays after vehicle is destroyed.
* Fixed a number of issues where players getting out of vehicles would get stuck in walls.
* Fixed issue where the AA cannon only produces tracers from the left side barrels
* Fixed issue with friendly fire setting not affecting vehicle-actor collisions
* Components can no longer be more than 100% damaged.
* Correct firemode now displayed when switching seats in Gauss Tank in Multiplayer.
* Improved vehicle handling under braking and boosting
* Tweaked damage for players hit by vehicles at lower speeds
* Reduced collision damage multiplier for actor-vehicle collisions in MP.
* Smooth out change between vehicle views when changing seats.
* Adjusted wall collision damage for civilian car.
* Reduced damage to trucks during slow collisions.
* Added new shell ejection effect for air vehicles.
* Vehicle lights will now turn off vehicle lights after player leaves vehicle.
* Vtol cannon now has correct spin up or spin down sounds
* Fixed issue with the amphibious apc taking far longer to repair than any other vehicle
* Fixed potential issue with tank turret rotation when a second player takes control of vehicle, the turret could be unsync?d between server and clients.
* Increased VTOL vulnerability to being hit by other aircraft cannons
* Added seat entry point for gunner position from roof of cab of Truck
* Fixed an issue where vehicle ammo could become greyed out when in a vehicle in a valid buyzone.
* Increased visibility of friendly player name tags by 3 times when in vehicles
* Fixed issue where players hands were not touching the hovercraft steering bars correctly
* Disabled vehicle exploding above a certain speed threshold in MP and SP when there isn?t a player in the vehicle.
* Locked camera in 3rd person view when player is using a vehicle mounted weapon in difficulty settings that allow driver controlled mounted weapons on vehicles.
* Fixed issue where explosions had no sound when hitting VTOL or helicopter
* Added overheat sounds for VTOL and helicopter guns
* Fixed issue with VTOL weapons not overheating correctly
* Greatly increased AAA damage vs VTOL and Helicopter
* Adjusted damage of rockets vs. AAA
* Fixed a number of issues where players would not get the correctly awarded/deducted amount of prestige points for team kills or enemy kills
* Fixed an issue with "Escort Prophet out of sphere" objective failure causing reloading issues.
* Player will now be prone if loading a level that was saved while they were prone.
* Fixed an issue with troopers missing shield fx if the player was holding them when the level was saved and loaded.
* Fixed issue where after saving the game manually while in the shell, the save will not immediately appear in the save list.
* Player no longer has grenade controls during cutscenes
* Player is no longer able to carry enemies into cut scenes.
* Fixed issue where player weapon loses shadow on loading save game.
* Fixed player view aligning to horizon on loading.
* Helmets on the Navy personnel on the flight deck now fit their heads.
* Added a missing texture at the base of doorway leading to schoolhouse roof from staircase in village.
* The paper on all of the clipboards through out fleet no longer appears to be upside down.
* Improved AI machinegun handling (both stationary and mounted machineguns on vehicles.)
* Increased player melee damage and decreased AI melee damage
* Increased damage of most player-fired weapons and decreased damage of most AI-fired weapons.
* Helmets will never deflect shots when the player hits them while using weapon sights.
* Halved suit energy required for punching in strength mode.
* Adjusted AI vehicle coax gun pitch limits
* Fixed issue where death effects were only showing on remote players.
* Server admins can now remove the server password with 'sv_password 0'.
* Clients with a password set can now correctly connect to unpassworded servers.
* Fixed some game states not properly resetting after game restart.
* Fixed an issue where factory vehicle marker was not showing up for clients. The vehicle you purchased is now visible with a blue icon.
* Fixed an issue where scores could change after the game has ended.
* Fixed issue where sometimes demotions would not be properly announced.
* Radio commands will now be properly played as a voice sound.
* Fixed an issue in spectator mode where the player's view could clip through the top of objects
* Fixed an issue where vehicle shattering effects were not playing on clients
* Fixed an issue where standing on a crouched squadmate would cause model clipping.
* Fixed an issue where the player was unable to purchase additional mines or claymores through load out menu if one already in inventory.
* Fixed issue with missing subtitles in French version of PowerStruggle tutorial.
* Player can now no longer create and save unpurchasable custom loadouts by including multiple pieces of kit equipment.
* Player can now no longer create custom loadouts with more weapons than the player can carry.
* Fixed issue where player was automatically assigned armor mode when switching to spectator team.
* Fixed issue where tutorial message warning player of an enemy base is played too late.
* Fixed issue where tutorial message starts too soon when player gets to the aviation factory.
* Player no longer gains 1 free grenade when he uses up all ammo in a grenade launcher and purchases a different weapon.
* Fixed a potential negative ammo hurricane issue.
* Fixed an issue where if the player picks up a claymore after placing two claymores, player's weapon will not switch to claymore upon pick up.
* Player can no longer suicide when already dead.
* The loadout menu no longer changes to the weapons menu when an alert event occurs in the game.
* When using PDA, if any player captures a location it will no longer revert to the first page of the PDA.
* Players will no longer be banned for team killing while in pre-game period.
* Players will now be able to pick up a respawned MOAR attachment.
* Fixed not being able to scroll player names on end of game scoreboard.
* Fixed an issue where the character's hands immediately disappears when attempting to throw a grenade with dual socoms equipped.
* When grabbing an enemy while Dual SOCOMs are equipped the right hand SOCOM will no longer disappear.
* Fixed an issue where the parachute is not seen by players when deployed in Powerstruggle.
* Fixed issue where VOIP doesn't work properly on non-dedicated servers.
* Tweaked spectator camera so view is more horizontal.
* Delayed manual switching to spectator mode right after death.
* Fixed issue where spectators don't see player names in IA.
* Map filter no longer allows the user to input an infinite amount of characters.
* Removed ability to highlight players on instant action scoreboard.
* Fixed issue where the player score was not the default view when pressing the 'Tab' button in MP.
* Fixed a number of issues where projectiles are not playing explosion effects and sounds on clients.
* Added team colors to kill/death messages
* Purchasing SMG and SCAR ammo now gives the correct amount of bullets in each clip
* Increased FY71 Incendiary ammo damage slightly
* Teamkilled players will no longer drop their weapon.
* Fixed an issue where enemy HQ flag icon would disappear.
* Added some additional clamping and protection to some console variables that could be used to cheat.
* Added a number of warnings for incorrect map version and missing maps when connecting to servers.
* Added a number of missing additional entities to the network scheduler
* Fixed an issue where players could be killed with AV mines placed above vehicles but not in contact with the vehicle.
* TAC icon for enemy players will now disappear when the player who is carrying a TAC launcher cloaks.
* Added auto team balance. Players will now be moved from full teams to the opposing side when dead if the numbers are unbalanced.
* Added multisample shading for shadows.
* Added vehicle-specific shatter effects when vehicles have been frozen.
* Logitech G15 display now fully supported in MP and SP
* Added free-rotation support for spectator camera.
* Added zooming support for spectator camera.
* Added mod loader to the main menu. User created content can now be loaded and unloaded through this menu.
* Added some additional audio hitfeedback functionality to multiplayer and singleplayer bullet impacts. Headshots will include an audible ding in multiplayer games.
* Improved red near-death HUD effect and visual feedback for player being hit.
* Added additional audio feedback for player hitting enemies. The feedback can be disabled with "g_useHitSoundFeedback 0".
* In single player, AI can now be knocked over while running into them in speed mode.
* Added numbers to energy bar in PowerStruggle for quicker reference
* Allow loading of custom objectives.xml files inside the respective level folder.