This is the version 1.5 patch for the Counter-Strike Linux server.
- Ricochet included in this release.
- Added logging of the anti-cheat system catching and kicking detected
- Added logging of 'kick' commands.
- Added logging of 'banid' commands.
- Changed error message if clients try to download missing resources to
- Added new debug message for mod makers if a packet couldn't be parsed
- Changed 'exec' command now only works on .cfg and .rc files.
- Changed 'exec' command no longer allows '..' or '' or ':' in the
- Linux: hlds_run now does auto-restart by default (to disable: define
'-norestart' on the command line)
- Linux: hlds_run uses 'exec' when you define the '-norestart' option.
- Linux: Added -pingboost command line parameter. Currently supports
different methods ('-pingboost 1', '-pingboost 2', and 'pingboost 3').
These may not work well (or at all) on some OS environments.
- Linux: Added '-debug' flag to hlds_run to automatically run gdb and
out useful info.
- Added 'serverversion', can be set to '1108' to view/re-record old
- Added 'sv_logbans' to turn the logging of player bans on and off.
is 0 (off).
- Fixed incorrect WonID logging.
- Fixed sv_allowdownload being required to be set to 1 for clients to
connect to secure servers.
- Fixed 'bad address type' fatal error on servers that attempt to run in
secure mode but have no DNS resolution.
- Fixed DropClient messages for Steam clients who were banned or have a
duplicate Steam ID to properly show the SteamID of the client.
- Fixed HLTV reporting wrong spectator numbers if connection to server
- Fixed 'multicast 1' not working if it was issued before HLTV connected
- Fixed relay proxies reporting wrong spectator/slots numbers in
- Fixed DMC powerup bug where the invisibility ring would make people
- Fixed rcon bug in HLTV.
- Fixed delay being reset to default value during changelevel.
- Fixed a problem with propagating HLTV banners.
- Fixed bug using 'exec ' on large files (e.g. banned.cfg).
- Linux: Fixed server using 64 MB more memory than it needed to.
- Linux: Fixed 'undefined symbol: __strtouq_internal' on some Linux
- Linux: Fixed segmentation fault on some Linux systems when attempting
run in secure mode.