The latest patch for Pacific Storm has been released. This patch addresses crash, gameplay, joystick and other bugs as outlined in the accompanying change notes.
An exciting new hybrid title, Pacific Storm mixes the strategic elements of RTS titles with the action of an arcade title. RTS fans will enjoy classic strategy elements including resource management, unit and building construction and unit deployment, while action fans will be happy to take to the skies or seas as they directly control units in intense combat. It's like getting two fantastic WWII titles for the price of one!
Key Features of Pacific Storm include:
* Engaging WWII action in the Pacific combat theater, viewable in both a strategic map and tactical battleground mode
* Classic RTS elements such as technology research, unit development and deployment combined with gripping white-knuckle player-controlled combat action
* Huge variety of historically inspired units with focus on naval and air units, including bombers, fighters, battleships, aircraft carriers and other power hitters of the Japanese and U.S. Pacific fleets
* Multiplayer LAN gameplay supports both action and tactical play
* Beautifully rendered landscapes and bodies of water provide stunning backdrops for both in-flight and on-the-ground action