* The Crystal Planes now feature a new quest series as well as new
* New items may drop
* Three new mini bosses. All mini bosses now have their own quests.
* The logbook now features a new graphical appearance.
* New options under "Audio Settings" to adjust the frequency of battle
* New death screams for all creatures even if battle chat has been set
to "Never" under "Audio Settings"
* Added a tool tip display for the duration of purple and blue potions
* Incoming messages will now open the chat window. After seven seconds
the window will close automatically
* New option under "Audio Settings" to switch acoustic notifications
for chat messages on or off.
* Several causes for crashes have been fixed.
* The Dryads' shrunken heads now work as intended, boosting the
effectiveness of the combat arts Malicious Totem, Black Curse and
* The bonus Deadly Wounds does no longer stack. In extreme cases
the overall hitpoints were reduced to 1 due to that issue.
* The bonus Deep Wound does no longer stack. In extreme cases
the overall hitpoints were reduced to 1 due to that issue.
* Fixed an issue that dead horses could be mounted in certain
* Fixed an issue that mounted heroes did not sustain damage when
they touched a T-Energy pool.
* Heroes will now sustain the correct amount of damage when touching a
* Heroes will now sustain damage when they walk through the boss monster
"Swirling Mist of Miasma" ("Fog Monster").
* The boss monster "Swirling Mist of Miasma" ("Fog Monster") now fires
* The skill Alchemy now increases the amount of health replenished
by healing potions.
* The modification Evade of the Inquisitor's combat art Reverse
Polarity will now be displayed correctly in all parts of the interface.
* Damage over time did work properly for Elite Boar Riders. This has
* The Divine Gift Kuan's Breath also effected opponents who were above
the defined maximum opponent level. This has been fixed.
* Various fixes concerning Pierce.
* "Power leveling" using the the combat art Expulse Magic on the
"Swirling Mist of Miasma" ("Fog Monster") is no longer possible.
* Fixed the faulty damage display of the boss monster "Facetteleon".
* When several boosts were active, the fist boost to terminate also
ended all other boost graphics effects even if the remaining boosts
were still active. This has been fixed.
* The faulty damage of the modification Self Repair of the Temple
Guardian's combat art Jolting Touch has been fixed.
* The faulty damage of the Seraphim's combat art Pelting Strikes has
* Corrected several translation errors in English and French.
* Fixed wrongly saved values of the explored map.
* Amulets and rings have become distinctly different now. This will apply
to all amulets including already existing ones.
* Pressing [Del] when the cursor is positioned at the start of a
text field in the menu does no longer cause crashes.
* Fixed an issue that Blacksmith Arts could not be removed from forge
slots if they had been placed there temporarily.
* The Closed Net player chest accessible for all characters was deleted
when players logged in to the Open Net lobby for the first time. This
has been fixed.
* Sometimes, items that we rearranged in the inventory were lost due to
server lag. This has been fixed.
* Fixed an issue that made it impossible to open a server for
diffculty levels gold or higher even if the character met the
* Fixed an issue that made it possible to switch from a hardcore
game to a default game and vice versa via the Buddy list.
* The skill Toughness will no longer yield strange results in higher
levels. Warning: Toughness did block high amounts of damage even while being broken. Since the fix, Toughness works more predictable, but might therefore be less effective in some situations.
* The mini boss Forest Guardian will now scale to the player's
level who is close to him rather than that of the first player who
entered the server.
* The unique spear Gronkor's Downfall does no longer carry a bonus
for ranged weapons.
* All mounted opponents now fight and die as intended.
* The acoustic signal of the heartbeat sometimes did not end. Now, the
heartbeat sound will play no longer than twelve seconds.
* The survival bonus will increase at a slower rate.
* The Dryad's combat art Malicious Totem will now have a stronger effect
when the proper shrunken head is being used.
* The Temple Guardian's combat art Furious Emblazer is now more
* The Seraphim combat's art Divine Protection now has a slightly
reduced duration per level.
* The amount of experience points per killed opponent will no longer
be as drastically reduced on very high levels as before.
* The safe area (spawn protection) around resurrection monoliths has been
extended; monsters will not attack players immediately anymore.
* Several side quests have been fixed
* Throwing daggers will now rely on dexterity rather than strength
* The skill Magic Staffs didn't apply to two-handed mage staffs, this has been fixed
* Temple Guard combat art Battle Extension did not work correctly in combos, this has been fixed
* Seraphim combat art BeeEffGee is now capped at level 200; the tooltip has been fixed accordingly
* Shadow Warrior combat art Reflective Emanation reflected conditions such as blindness and stun and not just the damage, this has been fixed
* Several combos did not work correctly when combat arts with different targeting systems were combined, e.g. area spells first and direct damage such as flash second. This has been fixed
* Some descriptions for combat art modifications were misleading or wrong. They have been corrected.
* Bossmonster "Carnach" teleported one last time while dying, this has been removed.
* Unforging items at the blacksmith broke the forge slots in rare occasions, this has been fixed.
* Fixed an issue where OpenAL caused noisy sounds in the main menu after
leaving a game session.
* Pressing [print] did not save screenshots when a dialog window was open. This window will only be seen in the screenshot when both [ctrl] and [print] are being pressed.
* Typing [% n] into the chat crashed the game, this has been fixed.
* The tooltip of special mounts had value discrepancies at a trader and in the inventory.
* Framerate drop caused by certain graphical effects has been lessened.
* Added more pictures for quest targets in the quest log.
* Fixed an issue in the MP server list that could cause players to join a different server than the one that had been selected
* The mastery of the skill Riding now unlocks the correct bonuses.
* Lore-skills increased the casting speed more efficiently than stated in the tool tip.
* Skill Spell resistance did not work in some cases, this has been fixed.