A new patch for Ship Simulator 2006 has been released.
This patch will update Ship simulator from version 1.4/5 to version 1.6.
- New upload score system
- Ship physics adjusted:
. Going backwards now works properly
. More realistic ship behaviour
. Tweaking of parameters
- Inland containership has two engines, this has been changed accordingly
- Added a wooden variation of the Harbor patrol boat
- Longitude in New York
- True wind direction fix
- Fixed issue with the horn when switching to a waypoint
- Resolved a bug that made the game crash upon exit
- The Insert numpad key added for creating paths in edit mode