KILLING FLOOR 2: Infinite Onslaught Content Update Adds New “Endless Mode,” Weapons, and More to PC and Consoles Today
Tripwire Interactive Unleashes Infinite Onslaught Content Update for Killing Floor 2, Including a New Playable Character, Map, All-new Weapons, and More
Tripwire Interactive announced the release of the KILLING FLOOR 2: Infinite Onslaught Content Update, this year’s first major update for its critically acclaimed, co-op, sci-fi horror shooter, KILLING FLOOR 2. Starting today, Killing Floor 2 players can download the Infinite Onslaught Content Update for free on all major platforms, +including PlayStation®4, PlayStation®4 Pro, Xbox One, Xbox One X, and PC via Steam.
Today’s launch for the Killing Floor 2: Infinite Onslaught Content Update also follows news that the original Killing Floor, first launched on May 14, 2009 for PC, has now surpassed over 5 million units sold worldwide.
“Continued sales for both the original Killing Floor and Killing Floor 2 post-launch is the kind of thing that can’t happen unless we keep things new and exciting for players,” said Bill Munk, Killing Floor 2 Lead at Tripwire Interactive. “That’s why post-launch content updates and continued support for the Killing Floor community continues to be a top priority for us.”
Tripwire Interactive continues to support the KILLING FLOOR 2 community with free post-launch updates and promoting community made maps with today’s release of the Infinite Onslaught Content Update. Highlights include:
NEW ENDLESS MODE GAME TYPE
• Challenge the relentless waves of Zeds that become increasingly crushing as more waves are defeated while The Patriarch takes over in the role as The Trader
• MAC- 10 SMG: Voted back by community popularity, the MAC- 10 SMG makes its triumphant return from the original Killing Floor, featuring incendiary ammo
• Husk Cannon: Requisitioned from a Husk, it is time to bring more fire to the party
• AF2011-A1 pistol: Killing two Zeds with one stone was never easier than holding the lovingly designed two-for-one pistol
NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTER D.A.R.
• Short for Domestic Assistant Robot, this new and improved fan favorite machine from the original Killing Floor is now freely available for Zed destroying services
• Powercore: Designed by a community mapper, the subterranean facility is yours to defend
• DieSector: The Patriach was very original when naming his new testing arena for his latest and greatest creations NEW COSMETICS, CRATES, ACHIEVEMENTS, AND MORE
• The Vault has been stocked with additional cosmetics, character skins and weapon skins+