This is a patch for the Spore Creature Creator that will update the trial version of the Creature Creator. Read below for patch notes.
• Improved thumbnail resolutions for saved creatures.
• Added five new animations, recorded when creating animated GIFs in Test Drive Mode.
• Fixed a randomly occurring system hang.
• Fixed a crash associated with EADM.
• Creatures no longer disappear from the Sporepedia when the save flow is interrupted.
• Corrected the Audio buzzing found on systems with nForce2 integrated audio.
• Updated Spanish and Polish readme files.
• Updated the EULA found in the installer.
• Fixed disparity between server and game complexity limits.
• Integrated the newest save creature PNG.
NOTE: This allows creatures PNGs made with Spore to be drag-and-dropped into the Spore Creature Creator. Spore Creature Creator players who do not patch will not be able to drag-and-drop PNGs created in patched versions of the Spore Creature Creator or Spore.
• Improves overall stability.