Version 1.2 update for Silent Hunter 4: Wolves of the Pacific. Changes, additions and fixes noted below.
1. Modified the game rendering to accept FSAA and fixed high resolution rendering.
2. Added "Volumetric Fog" as a stand alone option, no longer member of the "Environmental Effects".
3. Added a new sound volume option, "Radio Volume", that controls the Radio and Gramophone volume.
1. Tuned the submarines efficiency mechanics
2. Fixed the damage model for the Kinposan Maru/Medium Modern Split Superstructure Freighter
3. Tuned the malfunction rates for torpedoes. Mk 10 Torpedoes will be more reliable now, as per historical data. Go Sugar boats!
4. Improved the Periscope/TBT torpedo status panel by making only the currently loading tube blink, instead of all that are in the queue
5. Tuned the submarines damage model
6. Added a new tuning option for the radio news/music volume ratio
1. Fixed a sound volume issue where some sound volumes were ignored in the game.
2. Removed crashes in replay and multiplayer.
3. Fixed a bug where refit in friendly harbors would not refit the cannon ammunition.
4. The "Maintain Current Depth" command (letter 'A') crash was fixed.
5. Position Keeper for negative bearings fix.
6. Fixed a bug where explosions were played in the scene after a load or a replay even if the explosion took place a long time ago.
7. Fixed the 'invisible monolith' that, if looking at it, will greatly reduce FPS.
8. Fixed a bug where the difficulty settings of the game were ignored in multiplayer. The game now starts with the selected settings from the session page.
9. Fixed a bug where, sometimes, if pressing the Stadimeter button the game would crash.
10. Fixed a bug where, when hovering over highlightable objects in 3d career room, the texture would disappear.
11. Fixed a bug where, when pressing SHIFT+F2 in any 2d page the game would crash.
12. Fixed the bug in adversarial where the Escort Commander could see your submarine on the navigation map even if the sub was underwater.
13. Fixed a bug where the name on the captain's watch appears to be "Stevens". Nah, just kidding :)
14. Fixed the SD Air Search radar so that it no longer detects ships.
15. Fixed the Torpedo drag model. Now high speed torpedoes will hit fine.