The Street Fighter® IV series evolves to a whole new level with Ultra Street Fighter® IV for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Continuing the tradition of excellence the series is known for, five new characters and six new stages have been added for even more fighting mayhem, with rebalanced gameplay and original modes topping off this ultimate offering.
Available via retail, full download, or digital upgrade, users who purchase the retail or full download version of the game will also receive all previous costume DLC released for the series (a $40 value), making this the definitive version of Street Fighter IV to check out!
• New Characters: Five new characters: Poison, Hugo, Elena, Rolento, and Decapre join the fight, complete with their own unique play styles, bringing the current roster count to a massive 44 characters.
• New Stages: Six new battle environments: Pitstop 109, Mad Gear Hideout, Cosmic Elevator, Blast Furnace, Half Pipe, and Jurassic Era Research Facility, have been added for even more visual variety.
• Rebalanced Gameplay: Direct fan feedback was gathered on all of Super Street Fighter IV AE’s original 39 characters and core system mechanics in order to achieve the most balanced Street Fighter ever.
• New Modes and Features: Brand new modes and features further add to the suite of gameplay options.
o Team Battle Mode – allows players to team up in online only, elimination style 3v3 battles. The health bar carries over from each match, making it the ultimate test of endurance.
o Online Training Mode – gives players new options to train together with their friends online.
o Red Focus – players can now utilize super meter to absorb multiple hitting attacks, allowing them to go on the offensive in situations that were not possible before.
o Delayed Standing – creates new mind games and gameplay depth by allowing players to slightly delay their wake up timing.
o Ultra Combo Double – provides players the option to use both Ultra Combos during a match, at the cost of reduced damage.
o Edition Select – duke it out across history, as players can select their favorite version of any character to create dream matchups that will determine who the strongest fighter really is.
• Disc and Digital Delivery: Available as both a downloadable upgrade and full retail product, making it easy for veterans and newcomers to experience the fight of the century.
• Complete DLC Costume Offering (retail or full download ver. only): Consumers who purchase the retail or full download version will also receive all previously released costume DLC for the Street Fighter IV series (a $40 value) for free, making it the most complete offering of the game ever!
• PlayStation 3, Xbox 360
o Digital Upgrade Version: June 2014 – $14.99/€14.99
o Retail & Digital Full Version: August 2014 – $39.99/€39.99
o Digital Upgrade Version: August 2014 – $14.99/€14.99
o Digital Full Version: August 2014 – $29.99/€29.99