Editing Save Game Files:
You can edit your save game. Edit the “finances” fields.
Note: Save Files should be located here:
- Make note of how much you have in “debt” or “reserves”.
- The number is listed on top of the screen, in game.
- Save your game.
- Go to where your save game is located and open by right clicking on the
file and choosing “edit”.
- Do not open with notepad, it will just spew out giberish.
- Just right click on the file and choose edit.
- Now, click “Cntrl+F”, a search field will come up.
- Type in “Finances” in the search field.
- It will find Finances toward the bottom of the save file.
- Look at the numbers listed under finances.
- There should be 6 fields, or so.
- Check which field matches your debt or reserves.
- Should be field number 5.
- Edit that field to give yourself “Reserves”.
- I think if there’s a minus in front of the number, it will be positive
reserves in the game.
- If there is no minus, then a positive number will mean debt in the game.
- Now, open your save game and enjoy.
- You can run a country at as high a deficit as you want and keep spending
your never ending reserves.
- Also, you can edit the political capital the same way.
- Just search for “politicalcapital” and edit the points field.
- It should be located toward the bottom of the save file as well.