Amber County - Chapter One has been finally released for free!
Solve puzzles and live the first part of the mysterious journey of Steven O'Hara, the blind detective who solves cases using his "dreams", in the fancy Amber County. The game is inspired by TV series and videogames like Twin Peaks, Deadly Premonition or Alan Wake but, at the same time, it preserves its own identity thanks to the "weird lore", the inusual black and white graphic and the main topics of the story: dreams and reality.
• Unzip the file;
• Open the Folder "WindowsNoEditor"
• Click on "AmberCounty.exe" and play.
Some Antivirus softwares could mark an important file as a false positive blocking you from playing the game. Here's some ways to solve the problem:
• Before extracting, create a new folder and mark that folder as an exception from your Anitivirus. Then extract the game and play;
• If the first one doesn't work for you, try searching the following file among the files your Antivirus blocked and restore it: "AmberCounty-Wind64-Shipping";
• Last one (use this only if the other two solutions don't work). Before extracting, switch off your Antivirus and then extract (and play!).