Notrium is a realtime single player survival game. You control a spaceship captain who has crashed on a strange planet filled with aliens, and your job is to get home alive. You find alien items on the planet surface which you can combine with others to make all sorts of useful gadgets and weapons. The game can be completed in several different ways, and it has a high replay value.
New Features in version 1.33:
- Saved games from older versions are not compatible with the new version.
- Fixed bug that caused freezing at easy level in default mod.
- You can no longer use the inventory when the game is paused.
- Fixed planetoid using end animation.
- Fixed picking up creature corpses on map edges.
- The Welding Torch B is now usable as well.
- The Psionic is no longer bothered by the sand.
- Long names are now cut short in the inventory.
- Fixed bug with invisible items appearing on the radar.
- Friendly creatures now attack the spiders in the gorge.
- The Psionic can now get the Eden ending.
- Made the Eden ending a bit harder.
- Fixed the age-old Bugrit reference of the Hermit.
- Ice aliens now count as blue alien kills for the alien's evolution.
- Pebble Shotgun no longer needs energy to fire
- Fixed turn speeds of non-moving creatures