Coming Q3 2015 on Xbox One, Playstation 4 and PC.
Redout is a tribute to the old racing monsters such as F-Zero, WipeOut, Rollcage, and POD. No bollocks: get in the ship and slam that throttle. You’re in for an uncompromising, fast, tough and satisfying driving experience, soaked in that vertigo that stands at the core of the arcade racing genre.
Think you know the meaning of fast? We challenge you. From the first moment, you will feel the enormous amount of power coming from your engine. Hovering a few meters above the ground going over 800 km/h is no piece of cake. There’s no racing on rails here: each input will apply a physical force to your ship. This means you will feel every turn and every twist in the track.
A sharp low-poly style blends meshes and terrains with the latest state-of-the-art shading and lighting effects provided by the Unreal Engine 4, creating beautiful and instantly recognisable aesthetics. From dirty suburban environments, to eerie frozen landscapes, to vast desert plains, get ready for some seriously fast action in some seriously beautiful environments.
– Career mode. Race against the AI, climb the ranks and upgrade your hovership.
– 5 racing teams, each featuring a hovership with unique driving traits.
– 25 racetracks distributed between 5 environments
– 7 event types: Time Attack, Speed, Survival, Race, Last Man Standing, Arena Race and Score-Based Endurance
– Powerup system: install and upgrade an EPP (Extra Power Pool), EPSS (Enhanced Protection Shield System), FRD (Faster Respawn Device), and more, to gain a tactical advantage and better support your racing style
– AI and local multiplayer up to 4 players.