Carom literally means a collision followed by a rebound in a billiard game. Commonly, Pool is referred to a billiard game with pockets while Carom is a game without pockets but just using cushions. Carom unlike Pool is a game that you use the cushions to gain points rather than the pockets.
Carom 3D is an online multi-user billiard game created with special 3D graphic effects bringing every aspect, such as 6 ball, 9 ball, 8 ball and others, of Billiard games to life.
Features of Carom 3D online Billiard
Diverse game type
- Even players without the slightest experience of Billiards can enjoy 4 Ball.
- 3 ball and 6 ball will show you even better side of Billiard game.
- Many ladies often enjoy pocket balls such as 8 ball, 9 ball and rotation ball.
Perfect 3D and realistic simulations
- It is a perfectly simulated 3D game that gives you the same feeling as if you are actually playing snooker
- By using your mouse, you can experience the same pumping shots in the game.
- The diverse variety of Billiards atmosphere and games won't bore you at all.
Online multi-user game, Variety of team plays
- On online game, you can enjoy individual competition between 5 or team play of 2 on 2 or 3 on 3.
- While online, you can enjoy chatting, practice games or just watch as a spectator.
- Supports variety of Guilds and there are around 600 existing Guilds (5 or more members) presently.
Points about the Diverse Games
- Holds RPG style elements in that your starting off level, which is point 30, increases, as you play more and gets better.
- As your points increase, complicated techniques such as thickness control skill or spin moves and more are obtained.
- A tight and thrilling game as you go into Death Match in '3 ball'
- Constantly updates your personal and guild ranking in their category.