Unending Galaxy is a top down 2D sandbox, simulation and strategy game based in space. The game allows you to play at any level from being a small time pirate to the ruler of a large empire.You can fight, trade, explore, build factories, and amass a fleet to form your own faction and conquer others’. The universe is dynamic and fully simulated, NPC ships live their own lives, factions are able to conquer territories and conduct diplomacy while their economy influences their military production and capacity. Missions are generated based on what’s actually going on in the galaxy, instead of what is usually the other way around.
For those who are familiar with the X-Universe series (The Threat, Terran Conflict, Albion Prelude), this is a game with similar concepts but with a much more dynamic universe. Unending Galaxy is available for Windows PC.
• Large hand crafted maps featuring hundreds of sectors and thousands of NPC
• Procedural Map Generator
• 8 factions, 80 ship and 50 station types, dozens of weapons
• Sandbox gameplay: mine, trade, build, colonize, fight, destroy, scavenge..
• Control multiple ships and switch between them at will
• Build your own empire from the ground up
• No in-game loading screens, real time gameplay with active pause
• Multiple starting scenarios
• Excellent soundtrack by Alexander Jordan
• Several factions fighting for supremacy over the resources available.
• Dynamic universe where your missions and actions have a real impact.