Minecraft Sacred World mod will add a new Dimension based on the Sacred World of the Kais (Dragon Ball). New Dimension with multiple Biomes and blocks.
This mod is based on the popular anime series Dragon Ball. It is a tribute to the Sacred World of Kai where all four Supreme Kai from the Dragon Ball series used to live.
Using this Sacred World mod, a new dimension can be reached by building a portal with smooth quartz and adding water to it. You can wander through this dimension and explore how the world of the Kais (from Dragon Ball) looks like.
Special Thanks to Jamon for putting great efforts to help us make this Dragon Ball mod a reality. Also, thanks to *****://www.clickspeedtester.com for sharing mouse-related APIs for Dev functions.
Here's all that you get after installing this mod.
Added New Blocks
- Sacred Stone
- Sacred Wood and Planks
- Sacred Leaves
Added New Structures
- Trees and Bushes
Multiple Biomes in the new Dimension:
- Plain Biome (similar to the overworld one but with SacredWorld features)
- Lake Biome (will spawn with lakes)
Making the Portal
- Place smooth quartz formed like a nether portal
- Activate it with water
Dev Mode functions
- Displays Frames per Second (FPS)
- Displays Clicks per Second (CPS)
- Displays Mouse Polling Rate (Hz)