Resident Evil returns to survival horror with a brand new storyline and a new level of tension and intrigue. A brand new setting delivers a more tense and intriguing gameplay experience than any Resident Evil to date!. Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, Resident Evil Revelations delivers outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
The action bridges the gap between Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, unveiling new adventures for Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Jill and her new partner, Parker Luciani, have been sent on board a supposedly abandoned cruise ship in the Mediterranean, to search for Chris Redfield, based on his last known GPS coordinates. Far from being empty, the ship hides danger around every corner as Jill and Parker explore the confined space of the ship and must face a menacing new horror that emerges from the darkness.
Adding a new unique horror setting to the series, Resident Evil Revelations gives players the chance to venture underwater as they try to escape the terrifying creatures that are roaming the ship. But even the water isn't safe as the creatures continue to attack from the depths while Jill and Parker make a desperate bid to make it off the ship alive.
• All new Resident Evil — New storyline featuring series favorite — Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and introducing BSAA member Parker Luciani
• Classic survival horror gameplay returns — Explore the dark, sinister areas of the cruise ship; there's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows
• Flexible touch screen functionality — Using the touch screen adds depth to puzzle solving and provides easy access to switching weapons on the fly
• Use your equipment — Use the Genesis scanning equipment to analyze enemy weaknesses and hidden items that will prove crucial for the player's survival
• Brand new threat — A new kind of horror is set to join the legions of Resident Evil; for the first time ever in the series, players will encounter enemies underwater, adding a unique challenge to the mix of gameplay
• Alternate Aiming Perspectives — Players can choose the shooting style that suits them with the ability to alternate between first and third person views to best pin point enemies