This latest patch from Ubisoft for The Settlers 7: Paths to a Kingdom fixes a few bugs and adds several improvements to the game.
• Enjoy the new map for skirmish and multiplayer
The Valley of Monhaim is surrounded by alpine mountains. Three competitors challenge you in a race for victory. The starting sectors offer plenty of building space. But you should pay close attentionto your enemies because their bases are close-by. To gain tactical advantage you may conquer the huge, nebulous central sector, which offers a Victory Point and makes for a hub to reach your competitors. Use research to gain the technological edge over your opponents and strengthen your economy by trading with the Ports along the rivers.
• The new Technology Board "The Occult Science" offers players 6 exciting Occult Technologies:
1. Necromancy: Fallen soldiers briefly come back from the dead to avenge their death.
2. Evil Eye: Fewer Clerics are needed to proselytize Camps.
3. Deal with the Devil: For every soldier you send to kingdom come, you'll be rewarded with coins.
4. Demonic Bargaining: You'll get more coins for each batch of Garments and Jewellery you sell at Ports and Marketplaces.
5. Dark Aura: The effect of Clerics deployed in Camps is increased by 5%.
6. Hidden Persuasion: With every deal they close at Ports or Market Places, your Traders have a 10% chance of obtaining their merchandise without having to pay.
• The new Trading Board "The Pentacle" is now available in the Map Forge.
• Added the new Template Exchange to upload, browse, share and rate templates created in the Map Forge.
• Fixed a wrong message that was displayed after the game lost its network connection
• Fixed a double displayed mentor text
• Fixed a bug related to the shortcuts on MAC that were implemented with patch 1.09 - Shortcuts now work on MacOS
• Fixed a bug were a Facebook account cannot be connected to game
• Fixed a rare desync when players quit the game
Fixed sound issues that occurred when the online connection wasn't available.
• Players with the 32-bit version of Vista & Windows 7 should increase the amount of virtual RAM that's available to the game:Or else they won't be able to play in high details
1. Go to Start -> Accessories -> Command prompt.
2. Rightclick it and select "Run as Administrator".
3. Type (or copy): BCDEDIT /Set IncreaseUserVa 2300
4. There should be a confirmation that it worked.