The Talos Principle is a philosophical first-person puzzle game from Croteam, the creators of the legendary Serious Sam series, written by Tom Jubert (FTL, The Swapper) and Jonas Kyratzes (The Sea Will Claim Everything). .
As if awakening from a deep sleep, you find yourself in a strange, contradictory world of ancient ruins and advanced technology. Tasked by your creator with solving a series of increasingly complex puzzles, you must decide whether to have faith, or to ask the difficult questions: Who are you? What is your purpose And what are you going to do about it?
• Overcome more than 120 immersive puzzles in a stunning world.
• Divert drones, disable turrets, and even replicate time to prove your worth – or to find a way out.
• Explore a story about humanity, technology, and civilization. Uncover clues, devise theories, and make up your own mind.
• Choose your own path through the game’s non-linear world, solving puzzles your way.
• But remember: choices have consequences, and somebody’s always watching you.