Midway's Rise and Fall Civilizations at War is now available to download and play for FREE as an ad supported game. This is a full version with no time expiration sponsored by the US Air Force.
Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War is the latest creation from award-winning developer Stainless Steel Studios and renowned game designer Rick Goodman. Rise & Fall: Civilizations at War is a detailed real-time strategy game that lets players completely command one of the four mightiest empires of the ancient world: Greece, Rome, Egypt, and Persia. Rise and Fall allows players to fight alongside their troops as one of history's eight greatest heroes, and bring victory to their nation on the battlefield.
• Choose from four of the ancient world's mightiest empires: Persia, Greece, Egypt, or Rome plus four minor civilizations: Carthaginians, Babylonians, Gaul-Barbarians & Assyrians
• Enlist over 80 unique units to your cause, including footmen, archers, cavalry, siege and massive triremes
• Use realistically-scaled siege towers, ladders, and battering rams to annihilate city defenses and clear the way for the player's ground forces Fight for control of the seas by boarding and ramming enemy naval vessels using massive, accurately-scaled warships. Outfit warships with infantry, archers, ballistae, or catapults, depending on the player's strategic objectives
• Engage in awe-inspiring feats of heroism by personally joining your troops during climactic battles (from a third-person perspective)
• Control one of eight unique Heroes including Julius Caesar, Germanicus Caesar, Cleopatra, Ramses the Great, Achilles and Alexander the Great, each with special abilities and weapons. This unique feature places the player on the battlefield as a fully controlled super weapon
• Powered by the Titan engine, the industry's leading next-generation 3D engine designed specifically for RTS games
• Recruit craftsman, scientists, artisans, and advisors who will help improve and enhance your civilization both militarily and economically Progress through an intuitive and user friendly technology tree
• Up to eight players will battle it out across multiple game types, including a team-based mode where one player manages resources while the other unleashes the full power of Hero mode against the enemy team
• Fully optimized network code ensures problem-free online gaming experience