This mod changes the default The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim in-game map into a Google Streetview clone.
This mod changes camera controls in ingame map view so it becomes possible to zoom in almost to the ground.
1. Open file C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Skyrim.ini
2. Append lines from Skyrim.ini.txt (if there is no MapMenu section) or change existing values to match them.
3. When browsing ingame map: use WASD for slow scrolling and mouse for fast. Hold RMB to rotate camera. Zoom with mouse wheel.
Troubleshooting and tweaks
1. If the game crashes on save load, remove lines with uLockedObjectMapLOD and uLockedTerrainLOD (it will most definitly lower map detail, you can try using Limited version instead)
2. To make camera look straight down add line:
3. Love clouds? Then remove line that contains sMapCloudNIF
4. Full detail map renders in realtime with the current weather. To clear fog from the map use console command "fw 15e" (thanks to Graxster for pointing that out)