Ribby and Croak Guide:
The Ribby and croak boss fight is made up of 3 different, and challenging phases.
Ribby throws flaming punches and Croak shoots out insects on fire. There is actually an easier way to counter this than you might think.
When Ribby starts to shoot punches at you, go to the far left corner and crouch.
Make sure that you also jump over the low punches, but crouching makes it easier so that you don't have to jump over all 3. Use the "Peashooter" weapon when fighting Ribby here. Croak is a little bit easier. He starts to spit out insects that are on fire at you, have the "Spread" weapon equipped for this.
By simply aiming upwards and at the frogs (by holding C) you should be able to take out the insects and end the first phase of the frogs depending on how much DPS you got on them.
Ribby starts throwing discs at you while Croak blows you towards him.
For this phase, I would recomend using the "Peashooter" the entire time but you can use any other weapon you a comfortable with. The Peashooter was just the most effective for me. As Ribby starts to throw discs at you, hold down the shoot button and move left to right and right to left dodging the discs. Soon enough, the frogs should prepare for phase 3. This phase can be quickly finished if you can dodge the discs quick enough.
Ribby and Croak combine, forming a giant slot machine.
This is the most challenging phase, so get ready.
Whatever weapon you decide to use, make sure it does medium damage and has a medium-long range. As Ribby and Croak throw coins at you, dodge them and double jump onto the crank. Once you have activated the slot machine, 1 of 3 differnet obstacles will appear. Green pillars, Orange pillars, or red Pillars. Green pillars are the easiest in my opinion, just jump from one to the other spamming shots at the machine. Orange pillars are a bit more challenging, dont just focus on shooting, but more on the pillars. Time each one and jump through it at the pace you feel is the safest. Red pillars are somewhere in the middle when it comes to challenging in my opinion. They will shoot lightning out of one end which you are able to see about 2-3 seconds before it zaps you.
Obviously, get to the end which the lightning is NOT on.
After about 2-3 phases (maybe 4 depending on DPS) you will have beaten the boss.
Successfully complete the indicated task once you fight The Devil at the end of the game to unlock the corresponding ending:
Bad Cuphead ending:
Start fighting The Devil, and agree to give him the Soul Contracts when asked during the opening cutscene. In this ending, both Cuphead and Mughead are seen having gone insane and are rotting in hell with The Devil.
Good Cuphead ending:
Start fighting The Devil, but choose not to give him the Soul Contracts when asked during the opening cutscene. Then, defeat The Devil to view the "Good Cuphead" ending. In this ending, you run home and tell everyone they are now safe. Everyone is happy in the ever after.
All hidden coin locations:
Search the indicated locations to find all seven hidden coins:
World 1: Inkwell Isle 1:
1.Successfully complete the tutorial to get the first coin.
2.Defeat all the bosses in Inkwell Isle 1.
The Axeboy will then move aside and the second coin can be found in the trees.
World 2: Inkwell Isle 2:
3.Go to the Aviary Action Boss stage, then go behind it. Move to your right to locate a shortcut to the other side of the island. Take the shortcut and reach to the Gingerbread Girl in front of Aviary Action to get the third coin.
4.You will meet a juggler near the Dragon's level. Complete his challenge
(parry four times before landing), then return to him to get the fourth coin.
5.Near the exit to Inkwell Isle 3 is a green shack with the fifth coin in front of it.
World 3: Inkwell Isle 3:
6.Look behind the stand near the theatre to find the sixth coin.
7.Look behind the stairs outside the casino to find the final coin to the left
of the stairs.
Talk to the fork standing outside the shop in Inkwell Isle 3 to get a hint about getting A's in the game. Get mostly "A" grades for all the Boss fights on the "Checklist" (a few "B" grades are acceptable). Then, talk to the fork again to unlock the "2-Strip" filter, which changes the display to a two strip limited color palette.
- Look for items in pink color, these are the one on which you can parry. Like balloons or attacks by bosses like Bon Bon which releases a pink candy. Another boss Floral Fury releases seeds in air, you can parry on pink ones to destroy them before they hit the ground.
- A is the default button to Jump in Cuphead, when you see any item with pink glow or color, maintain a distance. Do not go near, this is also applicable to enemies. Then perform the jump and land on it and then press the button back again and again by controlling the movements.
- If you are playing a multiplayer game, then you can use Parry to revive a
dead partner. You have to parry on the ghost of player.
- Any pink object can be used for this attack, this includes bullets, items,
enemies attack, etc. You have to keep a close watch on things coming up in your path. So that when you get a chance you can jump above it and perform Parry attack.
- One of the major objectives of Parry attack is to fill your Super Meter that you can see on the lower left of your screen. You can see the cards that are building up when you perform the Parry. Once this is full you can perform Super Art. A successful Parry rewards you one Full Card.
- With the help of successful Parry attacks you get more and more chances to use Ex Attacks and Super art. This means you can spend less time on bosses and reach a higher score sooner.
- Use Y when you are in Air to perform a Dash and B for performing EX Attack.
Controls are not a big issue here, you just have to ensure the right time to
jump on the pink objects for others you can try about Dash or Ex attack if
you have atleast one card.
- Remember Parry attacks are essential to fill the Super Meter so avoid losing any chances in your path and also there are many items that will help you in this. So these are some tips you can try out in Cuphead.